1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

'Why I'm happy I gave birth to my rapist's baby' - Brave woman on her unimaginable choice

Discussion in 'Health and Social Affairs' started by Ire-land, Oct 8, 2017.

1. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Most women don't actually want to have a rapists baby so most would be grateful for this law and a simple timely preventative solution.
    The outliers, like this lady need to ask a few serious questions of themselves IMHO.
    They are essentially rewarding rapists for raping them.

I do not consider the MOP as an abortion. More a prevention.
    An abortion is qualitatively different to taking the MOP.

There may not even be a zygote formed in many cases you would take the MOP

2. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Re: your edit...

Save the formulaic reactions, I’m not dismissing you as a weirdo, I’m dismissing you as delusional. Or maybe you just haven’t lived long enough to think it all through.

I respect all life, which doesn’t mean I don’t know that some of them will have to end in order to sustain some of the others.

All the cruelty stuff you’re yabbering on about is just formulaic rubbish.

3. GodsDog

I believe it is a combination of both nature and nurture. But in the case of my proposed law, this is somewhat irrelevant.

How very dramatic. But there will be no "dead bodies" if the MOP is compulsory after rape.

Whether you castrate the rapist or not (which I am not in favour of for obvious reasons. Do you want to give your fascist government the power to castrate people? And what about the innocent person accused of rape by a bunny boiler. Is mutilation of humans an ethical punishment? Do you want us to become Saudi Arabia minus the money? etc etc etc...), the fact that he has successfully reproduced his genes means he is a success in life since that's pretty much the entire purpose of life for living things. This amounts to rewarding rape whatever way you look at it, and IMHO it sends the wrong message to rapists.

Why should a rapist be rewarded for their crimes by having offspring and having it looked after by someone else
    with no effort or inconvenience to them when this apparent reward for rape can easily be removed by the state with a simple compulsory pill the day after.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. GodsDog

Bollocks! Tell it to the chicken your proxies tortured and murdered for your lunch
    when you could have easily eaten something else.

And check out all the footage of battery hens and industrial chicken farming
    in case you are so blind that you don't realise the cruelty your proxies engage in in your name merely for profit.

You are a faker like most people in society.

5. OP
    Ire-land

Again with the mindless assumptions.

It’s like you just got to college and read Ishmael, then back home for Christmas and are sitting around the dinner table telling your family that they’re all evil for eating the turkey.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

But why force her to take the morning after pill if she doesn't want to? Will you not be creating a situation where women with strong religious views just don't report rape?

7. OP
    Ire-land

He seems to be working under the assumption that rapists only rape in order to have children. Other than the ritual type stuff during wars and conquests, I just don’t think that’s the case. It seems in modern society it’s more of a sexual thing than an issue of lineage. If anything, I’d speculate that compulsory morning after pills for victims would actually embolden them.

8. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

But you said eating vegetables and fruit was evil. What the hell is left? Do grains have feelings as well because if they do we're phucked.

9. GodsDog

Why?

So as not to send the wrong message to rapists that rape is an activity that is often rewarded
    by letting them win the genetic lottery. This is a matter of justice.

it's taking a pill with a glass of water FFS.
    You make it sound like they are holding her down
    and doing something horrible to her (this is what her rapist did)

The woman can easily go out and meet a nice boy/man and have a baby that way.
    A good caring father who deserves to win the genetic lottery.

So why would she possibly want an absentee rapist baby??

10. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Lots of people have kids and are very palpable losers.

I'd sooner castrate the guilty than deliver a dead body of an innocent. We can castrate a rapist if he is identified as a serial rapist and several individuals in different locales can identify him. But anyway, we'll go with the information blackout then. Yes, we can interrupt things before conception occurs, anything after that I'm opposed. I'm opposed to force feeding people pills.

You aren't not "rewarding" rape any way you look at it, you are discouraging rape if an abuser lands with a baby that obstructs his ability to perpetuation his abuse.

I think it's bizarre to kill an innocent human on the grounds of some presumed passion or other of the abuser anyway.

11. GodsDog

This deep and very fundamental drive to reproduce is always there on a deeper instinctual level in all living things,
    whether humans choose to rationalise it away with a veneer of bullshit or not.

What do you think the actual purpose of intercourse is FFS.

The compulsory MOP helps the victim avoid complications from a rape when they themselves are likely in a bad state to make good decisions.
    It would not embolden rapists. It just takes away any prospect of being rewarded by the reproduction of their genes in this foul manner.
    A possibility that currently exists which IMHO sends the wrong message to potential rapists.

12. GodsDog

The MOP does not leave "dead bodies". Stop being so daft and melodramatic.
    In many cases there would not even be a zygote formed never mind a dead body.

Are we reduced to the level of "every sperm is sacred now or something? :p

13. Tadhg Gaelach

Obviously religious women will not report rape if they know they will be forced to do something which their religion says is a mortal sin, i.e. take the morning after pill.

14. Tadhg Gaelach

I think you're forgetting that rapists are generally perverts, and perverts get their kick out of defying and confounding nature. You may even get an increase in rape if these perverts know that the rape will always end in an abortion.

15. OP
    Ire-land

You sound like some sort of deranged dictator tbh. Compulsory morning after pills for rape victims, while extolling your holier than thou respect for all living things?

It's bonkers stuff.

16. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I'm daft and melodramatic whereas force feeding rape victims strange pills because of some passion or other of the rapist is functional and normal I guess.

17. GodsDog

As opposed to your sort who proclaims respect for all life while stuffing body parts into your face
    while posting on the internet that making a rape victim drink a glass of water and take a pill is equivalent to totalitarianism.

yeah fuck it. you're right. Lets virtue signal while joining in with the corporate for profit torture and slaughter of voiceless living beings and afterwards lets go out and find a beautiful woman and rape her then force her to have our baby. And fuck those evil fascist dictators that would force her to drink a glass of water and take a pill so her life would not be wrecked and rape would not be rewarded.

Jeez! Sometimes I really do wonder why I bother posting in these discussions.

The stupid....it burns!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

18. GodsDog

Where's your actual evidence to back up this crap theory you just plucked out of your arse Tadhg?? :p

Rape is a crime of violence and power rather than a sexual crime in most cases according to expert opinion

Sexual Assault Myths – Sexual Assault/Rape – For Survivors – Violence Awareness & Response Program – – Minnesota State University, Mankato

19. GodsDog

I suppose one can't really expect rational thinking from potatoes! :p

20. Tadhg Gaelach

Using violence and power is very much part of perversion. The pervert tries to provoke the lacking "No" of the Father by upending the natural order. This is psychoanalytic speak for the pervert not having had a father to say No to him, and in later life trying to provoke that father's No into being.