• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

'Why I'm happy I gave birth to my rapist's baby' - Brave woman on her unimaginable choice

GodsDog

Political Irish
Using violence and power is very much part of perversion. The pervert tries to provoke the lacking "No" of the Father by upending the natural order. This is psychoanalytic speak for the pervert not having had a father to say No to him, and in later life trying to provoke that father's No into being.
Jeez Tadhg, a chara!
That evidence free theory of yours is like one big tapeworm.
And you just insist on pulling more and more of it out of your arse.
Stoppit! :smiley:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Jeez Tadhg, a chara!
That evidence free theory of yours is like one big tapeworm.
And you just insist on pulling more and more of it out of your arse.
Stoppit! :smiley:
A chara, I can hardly go into the entire theory of psychoanalysis here, but I assure you I cannot take credit for it.

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
As opposed to your sort who proclaims respect for all life while stuffing body parts into your face
while posting on the internet that making a rape victim drink a glass of water and take a pill is equivalent to totalitarianism.

yeah fuck it. you're right. Lets virtue signal while joining in with the corporate for profit torture and slaughter of voiceless living beings and afterwards lets go out and find a beautiful woman and rape her then force her to have our baby. And fuck those evil fascist dictators that would force her to drink a glass of water and take a pill so her life would not be wrecked and rape would not be rewarded.

Jeez! Sometimes I really do wonder why I bother posting in these discussions.

The stupid....it burns!!! :eek:

You’re a train wreck of hypocrisy, honestly. You have yourself convinced that you’re virtuous, but you’re really not.

Acceptance is the first step, as they say.

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Legend
Political Irish
Donator

amsterdemmetje

Political Irish
There was 85 cases of sexual abuse reported in Ireland in 2016, about 10% were rape cases. No mention of any pregnancy resulting.
There was just over 500,000 abortions in America last year, mostly black babies killed by mostly white doctors.
There was 5,300 people shot dead in the US last year, mostly blacks killed by blacks.
The police killed 1091 people, 169 of them were unarmed. 53% of people killed by police were white. 1 in 5 was mentally ill.
Obesity killed about 250,000 people.

GodsDog

Political Irish
There was 85 cases of sexual abuse reported in Ireland in 2016, about 10% were rape cases. No mention of any pregnancy resulting.
There was just over 500,000 abortions in America last year, mostly black babies killed by mostly white doctors.
There was 5,300 people shot dead in the US last year, mostly blacks killed by blacks.
The police killed 1091 people, 169 of them were unarmed. 53% of people killed by police were white. 1 in 5 was mentally ill.
Obesity killed about 250,000 people.
Indeed. we're arguing over a minor edge case here. We'd be better served using our time on other topics.
But it does flush out a few of the hysterical catholics amongst us.
Sadly, Rome still wishes to hold sway over our reproductive organs to produce more catholic fodder it seems.
Even the babies of rapes will do them. And women are merely subhuman incubators to these nutters.

What a stupid deluded and self important species we are. Humans think they are so special. Their sperms and eggs are somehow sacrosanct. And their made up fantasy god made the universe for them and loves them and will take them to an eternity in the made up fantasy land heaven. As long as we don't play with our holes and penises too much, or give women any real respect apparently. What funny little sex obsessed misogynist pervert gods we seem to worship.

Personally i find it hard to swallow that the creator of the universe is so obsessed with the holes and penises of humans.

The sooner the human species evolves and finally discards the superstitious ideas, taboos and medievil anachronistic patriarchal views made up by desert camel fuckers, and replaces them with a consistent and rational set of ethical behaviour, the better.

So many of the problems in the world today have nutty religious dogma or ideas at their root.

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
There was a pro-life protest outside the Dáil today about the unbalanced representation in the 8th debate.

Apparently there are 24 groups representing the repeal side secheduled to talk in front of the Oireachtas committee, whereas there are only 4 individuals scheduled to speak on behalf of the pro-life side.

Just heard it on the radio, RTÉ Lyric, but I can’t find anything about it online. I wonder if them hiding it away on Lyric enables them to balance their numbers when it comes even coverage. Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.