1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

'Why I'm happy I gave birth to my rapist's baby' - Brave woman on her unimaginable choice

Discussion in 'Health and Social Affairs' started by Ire-land, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

One can't eat one either because that would be tuberous homicide...

GodsDog likes this.
  2. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Jeez Tadhg, a chara!
    That evidence free theory of yours is like one big tapeworm.
    And you just insist on pulling more and more of it out of your arse.
    Stoppit! :smiley:

[​IMG]

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

A chara, I can hardly go into the entire theory of psychoanalysis here, but I assure you I cannot take credit for it.

4. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

You’re a train wreck of hypocrisy, honestly. You have yourself convinced that you’re virtuous, but you’re really not.

Acceptance is the first step, as they say.

5. OP
    Ire-land

Even your own evidence undermines your point.

Where's the bit about wanting the victim to have their child?

6. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

There was 85 cases of sexual abuse reported in Ireland in 2016, about 10% were rape cases. No mention of any pregnancy resulting.
    There was just over 500,000 abortions in America last year, mostly black babies killed by mostly white doctors.
    There was 5,300 people shot dead in the US last year, mostly blacks killed by blacks.
    The police killed 1091 people, 169 of them were unarmed. 53% of people killed by police were white. 1 in 5 was mentally ill.
    Obesity killed about 250,000 people.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  7. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Indeed. we're arguing over a minor edge case here. We'd be better served using our time on other topics.
    But it does flush out a few of the hysterical catholics amongst us.
    Sadly, Rome still wishes to hold sway over our reproductive organs to produce more catholic fodder it seems.
    Even the babies of rapes will do them. And women are merely subhuman incubators to these nutters.

What a stupid deluded and self important species we are. Humans think they are so special. Their sperms and eggs are somehow sacrosanct. And their made up fantasy god made the universe for them and loves them and will take them to an eternity in the made up fantasy land heaven. As long as we don't play with our holes and penises too much, or give women any real respect apparently. What funny little sex obsessed misogynist pervert gods we seem to worship.

Personally i find it hard to swallow that the creator of the universe is so obsessed with the holes and penises of humans.

The sooner the human species evolves and finally discards the superstitious ideas, taboos and medievil anachronistic patriarchal views made up by desert camel fuckers, and replaces them with a consistent and rational set of ethical behaviour, the better.

So many of the problems in the world today have nutty religious dogma or ideas at their root.

8. OP
    Ire-land

There was a pro-life protest outside the Dáil today about the unbalanced representation in the 8th debate.

Apparently there are 24 groups representing the repeal side secheduled to talk in front of the Oireachtas committee, whereas there are only 4 individuals scheduled to speak on behalf of the pro-life side.

Just heard it on the radio, RTÉ Lyric, but I can’t find anything about it online. I wonder if them hiding it away on Lyric enables them to balance their numbers when it comes even coverage. Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.