• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Wish to change Ireland? How?

The following is a very rough outline of what I would personally suggest the Irish do in the future in order to bring the land out of Pandaemonium. This may be absolutely insane and implausible. I am not sure how realistic altering the policies of a party is, but considering Sinn Féin started out as reasonably right-wing and now is no longer that, I imagine the future could show another change within the party.

-

1) Infiltration of extant political force through university youth wing- my preference being Sinn Féin based on its beginnings in Arthur Griffith.

2) Alteration of party goal from within party- revitalisation of an Authoritarian and Protectionist take on “Eire Nua”- absolute truncation of British and Jewish influence- outline of an Irish “Kingdom” or something similar, with Taoiseach given a new role and parliament reduced to one party- elimination of left-Liberal influences within contemporary Sinn Féin- intention of educational reform focusing on Irish mythological cycles, novels, verse, history etc.- intention of leaving the European Union.

3) Revitalisation of right-wing Nationalism based on ethnicity- spiritual union based on Irish legend and a revised Declaration of Independence.

4) Promulgation of subtle anti-Jewish sentiment through propaganda.

5) Either winning of the seat of Taoiseach or not- either way it will come to armed insurrection- infiltration of Sinn Féin will provide us with bases across Ireland in which to pursue these insurrections- Removal of the three-party system and replacement with one under the authority of the Taoiseach in his new more authoritarian role- application of a Protectionist economic system to the whole of Ireland- removal of all Jewish and British influence- relative autarky within Ireland.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
The following is a very rough outline of what I would personally suggest the Irish do in the future in order to bring the land out of Pandaemonium. This may be absolutely insane and implausible. I am not sure how realistic altering the policies of a party is, but considering Sinn Féin started out as reasonably right-wing and now is no longer that, I imagine the future could show another change within the party.

-

1) Infiltration of extant political force through university youth wing- my preference being Sinn Féin based on its beginnings in Arthur Griffith.

2) Alteration of party goal from within party- revitalisation of an Authoritarian and Protectionist take on “Eire Nua”- absolute truncation of British and Jewish influence- outline of an Irish “Kingdom” or something similar, with Taoiseach given a new role and parliament reduced to one party- elimination of left-Liberal influences within contemporary Sinn Féin- intention of educational reform focusing on Irish mythological cycles, novels, verse, history etc.- intention of leaving the European Union.

3) Revitalisation of right-wing Nationalism based on ethnicity- spiritual union based on Irish legend and a revised Declaration of Independence.

5) Either winning of the seat of Taoiseach or not- either way it will come to armed insurrection- infiltration of Sinn Féin will provide us with bases across Ireland in which to pursue these insurrections- Removal of the three-party system and replacement with one under the authority of the Taoiseach in his new more authoritarian role- application of a Protectionist economic system to the whole of Ireland- removal of all Jewish and British influence- relative autarky within Ireland.
I think your general idea is correct, but I'd put it in terms of building from the Republican Movement rather than just from PSF. You won't be able to infiltrate PSF and steer them towards Nationalism. If the PSF mis-leadership has one excellence - it's spotting potential rivals and expelling them. But the great bulk of genuine Republicans are no longer in PSF. They are either independent or floating on the fringes of fringe groups. This is the real prize for Irish Nationalism. Anyone who can gather those Patriots together into a logically consistent movement can literally do anything. Those men and women are ready to die for Ireland. They are willing to do tens of thousands of hours of hard and boring slog. This is your prize. And there are genuine people in PSF. They are disgusted with the Gaystapo antics of the mis-leadership - but there is no alternative being presented to them.

Youngdan

Legend
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You first must accept reality. Most refuse to do so.
You would be better off trying to take over The Moonies that trying to take over SF, who perhaps are the most marxist and brain dead of the 4 main parties.

I think your general idea is correct, but I'd put it in terms of building from the Republican Movement rather than just from PSF. You won't be able to infiltrate PSF and steer them towards Nationalism. If the PSF mis-leadership has one excellence - it's spotting potential rivals and expelling them. But the great bulk of genuine Republicans are no longer in PSF. They are either independent or floating on the fringes of fringe groups. This is the real prize for Irish Nationalism. Anyone who can gather those Patriots together into a logically consistent movement can literally do anything. Those men and women are ready to die for Ireland. They are willing to do tens of thousands of hours of hard and boring slog. This is your prize. And there are genuine people in PSF. They are disgusted with the Gaystapo antics of the mis-leadership - but there is no alternative being presented to them.
Well said. I've spoken to ex volunteers who are disgusted with Sinn Fein. Sinn Fein probably think they can replace them with NGO brainwashed university graduates. That dog will not hunt however. They are trying to herd Irish youth into social justice based on race and "Gender" politics, but people aren't into that. The left is so aggressive because they push irrational inorganic ideas which are foreign to Irish people. They can't gain traction, so they're left to silencing dissent. That's a pressure cooker with no safety valve. All it takes to defeat them is a movement to represent the Irish people. It is a race. The government has to flood Ireland very quickly with foreigners in order to neutralise the Irish people politically.

TheKing

Donator
Premium Account

-

You forgot revolution.

Violence always solves everything!

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Premium Account

Heraclitus

-

Fantastical drivel.

Instead, I'd suggest you start a crowd funding campaign and purchase an Island off the west coast.
There, you and some willing volunteers could implement your utopia.

Islands for Sale in Ireland, Europe

OP
OP
Καπανεύς
Ironically reactionary politics is an example of low cultural capital in being based on ancient philosophy.

It is actually easier to assimilate yourself in to a culture which is overtly aristocratic, whereas in the Liberal system the division is existent, but not clear.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Ironically reactionary politics is an example of low cultural capital in being based on ancient philosophy.

It is actually easier to assimilate yourself in to a culture which is overtly aristocratic, whereas in the Liberal system the division is existent, but not clear.

Love Yr Passion for IRL. ......I think SF is Cooked. & OWNED by Soros. Anyone Who 'gets in the way' will be Bullied & NEUTRALIZED.
......2 to 3 Years Wasted trying just to infiltrate it, Precious Time.
BY THEN, LEO the PAWN, will have entered Ireland into an EU Quota System, an ANNUAL INFLUX of Asylum Seekers from Outside the EU.
The anti-jewish angle is likely to be misunderstood, if not explained (many are brainwashed & not open-minded), it wouldn't get airtime,
u would become the target, & the goal would be lost.
I'm willing to start a website, would take 5-7 days for a simple site, have figured out the main issues, & then going 'Rogue'.

Youngdan

Legend
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I would assume she is telling everyone, and assume she would like everyone to visit. Which I will.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Are you telling me this because you would like me to be a part of that website?

i was talking generally, that infiltration of a party, would be very hard work, turning them around 'as a group' would be harder, while others look over yr shoulder. There would be 'watchers' within, ready to Out you. .......u also mentioned infiltration within a University.... badly needed.
Many SF followers do not see how much SF has transformed into a Soros party, especially the 20 yr olds, who have been brainwashed into accepting 'diversity' until there's no Irish nation left.
It might be quicker to turn groups of people around, or ween them off, & reduce membership subscriptions of all treasonous parties, if they could get the info., & an effort was made to disseminate the info. to a wider audience. .....Otherwise, even joining the National Party, is not enough.
With the current situation, they're All sitting pretty...., thinking no one will stand in their way.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Are you telling me this because you would like me to be a part of that website?

These are the kinds of websites that exist Already..., thru Facebook, or u tube, not enough in my opinion.

Alternative view Ireland.

---Follow us on GAB -->https://gab.ai/AltviewIreland ----
Follow us on Twitter -->https://twitter.com/Altview_Ireland ----
Our blog ---------- ---> AltView Ireland - Irish News - For an Unfiltered Non-PC Nationalist Perspective ---
Follow us on Minds --->https://www.minds.com/AltviewIrelan...

Last edited:

Macushla

Would you suggest a new party. A sort of National Sinn Fein?

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
I would say, Not Just Ireland, but All the main EU Countries are hit with Treason from Within, & are in Worse Shape, Sweden, France, Italy & Germany are in Bad Shape.. I think Italy will vote Anti-Immigration, on March 4, there is Murder on the Radio over Islam, Very Passionate & FURIOUS Callers, & the rape & murder of Pamela was the Last Straw. (I'm still in Shock).
they'd be crazy not to....We're all depending on them to kick the EU where it Hurts.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Contacted 2 immigration solicitors via mail, re. taking a case against the Ministry of Justice,...... no answers yet. They're getting so much business from Asylum seekers trying to remain in IRL, they may not want to touch it. Will see how it progresses.