- Jan 22, 2018
- Dear Dirty Dublin
The following is a very rough outline of what I would personally suggest the Irish do in the future in order to bring the land out of Pandaemonium. This may be absolutely insane and implausible. I am not sure how realistic altering the policies of a party is, but considering Sinn Féin started out as reasonably right-wing and now is no longer that, I imagine the future could show another change within the party.
1) Infiltration of extant political force through university youth wing- my preference being Sinn Féin based on its beginnings in Arthur Griffith.
2) Alteration of party goal from within party- revitalisation of an Authoritarian and Protectionist take on “Eire Nua”- absolute truncation of British and Jewish influence- outline of an Irish “Kingdom” or something similar, with Taoiseach given a new role and parliament reduced to one party- elimination of left-Liberal influences within contemporary Sinn Féin- intention of educational reform focusing on Irish mythological cycles, novels, verse, history etc.- intention of leaving the European Union.
3) Revitalisation of right-wing Nationalism based on ethnicity- spiritual union based on Irish legend and a revised Declaration of Independence.
4) Promulgation of subtle anti-Jewish sentiment through propaganda.
5) Either winning of the seat of Taoiseach or not- either way it will come to armed insurrection- infiltration of Sinn Féin will provide us with bases across Ireland in which to pursue these insurrections- Removal of the three-party system and replacement with one under the authority of the Taoiseach in his new more authoritarian role- application of a Protectionist economic system to the whole of Ireland- removal of all Jewish and British influence- relative autarky within Ireland.