1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

With 51 branches of Starbucks in Dublin, the re-opening of famous Bewley's Café is to be celebrated

Discussion in 'Food & Drink' started by Dublin 4, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish Donator

With 51 branches of Starbucks in Dublin, the re-opening of famous Bewley's Café is to be celebrated

In a city with 51 branches of the coffee chain Starbucks, the re-opening this week of Grafton Street's Bewley's Café - once the beating bohemian heart of the capital and with a heritage stretching back to pre-Famine times - is to be celebrated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With 51 branches of Starbucks in Dublin, the re-opening of famous Bewley's Café is to be celebrated - Independent.ie

I knew there was something deadly wrong with the Irish Economy when Bewleys first closed.

It's great to see the "Home & Hearth" of Dublin re-opening again, a great Landmark for Tourism.

Well done to all concerned & thanks

[​IMG]

GodsDog, maxflinn, Rick and 1 other person like this.
  2. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Its well documented that I am a coffee snob . Starbucks doesn't sell proper coffee more like coffee flavoured deserts . Its Maxwell house rich blend for me, a small drop of milk and 4 spoons of sugar and thats me happy. At a push I would drink Nescafe gold blend. Cant stand the fake coffees being sold in the shops either they don't taste at all like coffee even with 6 sachets of sugar.

maxflinn, Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  3. Rick

Rick Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Political Irish

Great to see them back, in a time of mass globalism its great to see a well known Irish store back on the high street.

Tadhg Gaelach, GodsDog and maxflinn like this.