1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Wonderful Interview on Late Late with Jayo Sherlock - Immigrant

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Liberal D4'er, Oct 28, 2017.

1. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

U.S taxpayers didn't pay a red cent in accomodating Irish refugees in the 1800's.
    They had to fend for themselves with no assistance.
    If we adopted a similar approach, I wouldn't mind so much.

2. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

There is no Consent to pretend Ireland is the same size as North America & overload our infrastructure.

Subhumans say Immigration is good but if people leave our tiny Country to become Immigrants then they say It's bad.

I have nothing to offer this underclass except a Referendum to see them executed by the State.

3. OP
    Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

You're assuming the immigrants don't make a net contribution to the state and our GDP - they do so your point falls flat on its face.

4. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Dirty lowlife liar...

5. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

do you have the stats?

6. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Kindly take note of the 'jobless' immigrants in Australia, of which some Irish youth would be 'temporary residents'. & All of whom applied for Work Permits in advance, & were authorized entry by matching their education or skills with the needs of Australia, & fluent in the working language. Ireland has Access to an EU Labour Market of 500 Million, why would it need further immigrants ?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  7. Una

All nations have a right to preserve their homeland, culture, & caucasian white IS a race, just like african, or asian. Are Asians accepting millions of white christians into their homelands ? will they allow the building of churches in the middle east ? Yr problem is you want Only white nations, northern & western Europeans to be flooded with immigrants from OUTSIDE the EU. So you are the racist. U seem to have a real problem with whites, & a problem living in a Northern European Country. There is NOTHING Shameful about Ireland being White. Would you tell the Kenyans in Kenya it's Shameful there are SO Many blacks here ???... Not a Chance. U have serious issues. If you don't like living in a Northern European Country, move to a more multicultural area of the world. You Won't find that 'multi cultural' Society 'You Absolutely 'Crave'.... in the Middle East ! (they won't allow it), Asia ! Nor Africa ! nor even in South America.! It is Uniquely White Nations you're interested in making 'Multicultural'. There are a few million US homeless 'refugees' living under bridges, & in parks in the USA, of all colours, yet u want further immigration there too. You have still not accepted White people are White, & born that way, and in Their Rightful Homelands. How Dare they be White ! How Selfish of them to be White !

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Dublin 4 likes this.
  8. Una

Official EU Poster
    to create a Federation of No identity, race or culture. Ruled over by Zionist Oligarchs, who are anti-white, anti-christian. create a mixed race low wage Underclass.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  9. JohnG

JohnG New Member Political Irish

Probably true, the language used by LD4'r in response to a post is very often stilted, disjointed and repetitious.

Definitely bot territory.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  10. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Flag of Europe - Wikipedia
    "In 1987, following the adoption of the flag by the EEC, Arsène Heitz (1908–89), one of the designers who had submitted proposals for the flag's design, suggested a religious inspiration for it. He claimed that the circle of stars was based on the iconographic tradition of showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars".[70][72] The French satirical magazine Le Canard enchaîné reacted to Heitz's statement with an article entitled L’Europe violée par la Sainte Vierge ("Europe Raped by the Blessed Virgin") in the 20 December 1989 edition. Heitz also made a connection to the date of the flag's adoption, 8 December 1955, coinciding with the Catholic Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary."

The original design for the EU flag was a christian one, based on the Virgin Mary and the Crown of stars. Flag of Europe - Wikipedia
    So if you see the EU circle of stars on a licence plate of a car, what is being displayed is a christian symbol.

Whereas that fucking thing has as many crosses (3), as Shinto torii gates(3), as stars of david(3) and theres actually 6 Taoist ying yang symbols that i can see.
    Its a huge troll designed to piss people off.

Una likes this.
  11. JohnG

JohnG New Member Political Irish

An interesting array of symbols and even more interesting in the prominence given to the hammer and sickle - the symbol appears four times, while the Christian cross appears only three. A good indication of the priority given by the Brussels elite to the admirers of Stalinism, a period of European history marked only by 70 years of mass murder ending in chaos and recriminations.

The immense contribution made to Western civilisation by two thousand years of Christianity is consigned to the background almost as an afterthought.

How could you have anything but utter contempt for these people.

Una likes this.
  12. Una

So once again they 'INVERSE' all meanings to insult Christ? I've noticed a Lot happens on Dec. 8, (immaculate conception date), to somehow inverse/undo it, things i won't mention here.. so the logic being... if there is no God, Why do they go to so much trouble...
    as far as i know, the EU posters were only withdrawn after a series complaints.

13. Una

14. OP
    Liberal D4'er

You are a supreamacist and don't advocate the purity of all nations. If you did you would denounce Australia and America for being made up of immigrants and not indigenous peoples. You feign purity and moral supremacy when in reality all you are is an inbred with very little clue of what drives action other than sexual pleasure and gain. You are a moral retard.

15. OP
    Liberal D4'er

You're a very sick girl.

Get over your conspiracy b$%^$%t and join the real world.

The only ones trying to gain influence are the extreme right wingers like yourself using conspiracy and fear mongering to create a made up enemy when the real enemy is the wealthy like yourself.

You really are sick - take your medicine and get better soon.

I can't read your hypervbole about conspiracies.

You've really lost it.

16. Una

Must of hit a nerve............ i have zero problems with other nationalities... or controlled immigration. It's pretty clear to most people that mass immigration is Engineered....
    to complete EU founding father Kalergi's project.

17. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

Are you one of those numerology freaks?

18. Una

Ha! What r u talking about...? It's an EU Official Poster, they just went a little too far expressing their Real Intentions..!
    not particularly right wing either.... & Never Felt BETTER in my LIFE ! and AWAKE !

19. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

We've parties like UKIP, front national, the AFD etc. These are sensible nationalists, the sort I'd vote for.

Your sort are a liability. In an earlier era, you'd have been committed by your family.

20. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

It is something I stay away from but numerology can find justification in the Bible. The most obvious being the whole thing about "666". I know you don't believe and that is for God to deal with it and change if He so Wills, and not I, however I wouldn't be scoffing given the importance of the Bible to Western Civilization.

Una likes this.