1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Wonderful Interview on Late Late with Jayo Sherlock - Immigrant

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Liberal D4'er, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

No dear...... i haven't a clue about numerology to tell u the truth......but the Elite Use it All the Time...
    The Freemasons, the Zionists, the Talmud Cult, who believe in the Occult & Nostradamus, etc.
    They Calculate Everything under our noses.... & most of us are Clueless.
    & choose certain dates to do their 'false flag' events.

2. Una

Yeah right... u need to.. catch up. The globalists are far ahead of you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  3. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

Whatever you're into.

I find the literal believers in this sort of thing to be interesting psychological case studies.

4. Una

Those freemasons use 33, 33rd degree etc. all the time. It's a science, i know little about. but aware of.

5. Heraclitus

Is that before or after the pharmacist?

Una likes this.
  6. Heraclitus

7. Heraclitus

8. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

There is definite use of symbolic numerical patterns in the Bible which serious academia acknowledges. For instance the number 40- the 40 years wandering in the wilderness, the forty days Christ spent in the Desert after His Baptism by St John the Forerunner. The number 70 is also important. So I wouldn't dismiss numerology out of hand, however to much interest in the subject can often turn people in obsessives or again a sudden interest could be the sign of the onset of actual psychiatric illness.

Do you remember "Run To Da Hills" over on the other place? I really liked him but I started to worry about him when he got to much into numerology and than he just disappeared. I hope he is okay.

9. Una

............do u know TED is Rothschild Owned ? a brainwash operation...... When u see something like this, first check who Owns it.... ok ?
    They also own All Banks & All Media.

10. Una

There is only Fact.. no conspiracy, or suspicion.. Have u followed the MONEY ???????

11. SwordOfStCatherine

Yes but Freemasons are of their father the devil. Christ has overcome the Principalities and Powers, so if you are in Him through Faith you are able to share in that overcoming, so all these Freemasonic dark occult sciences are of no import.

12. SwordOfStCatherine

Look I don't believe in an over arching conspiracy as such, but people do have agendas, and they do conspire.

More money by the way goes into your average TV ad than goes into your average TV program.

13. Una

well at least yr Funny......:sisi1:sisi1.....

14. Heraclitus

I'm actually not a hard sceptic. I think there's aspects of parapsychology that deserve further investigation. Reincarnation, for example, may have an empirical basis in reality, and I'm on the fence on the matter after researching a number of very compelling cases.
    But random number sequences can be interpreted to mean almost anything. There is no way of testing the veracity of any claim made on the basis of 'numerology'.

"Run-to-da-hills' was suffering from profound schizophrenia. And that's not some mean spirited jibe on my part, but an obvious fact.

15. Una

They will tell u they're just an innocent elite man's club. They're super important, because they are used & 'indoctrinated' everywhere (at the highest level, those who are 'chosen') to undermine Governments, subvert laws, on behalf of the Globalists, bribed, covertly. Macron worked for the Rothschilds,
    Macron, Hollande, all freemasons. ......a vast international operation.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-freemasons-and-the-house-of-rothschild/25179

16. Heraclitus

Vested interests certainly exist, but this is hardly news.

Individuals and groups with overlapping goals doesn't imply a David Ickesque conspiracy.

Una likes this.
  17. Una

i'm afraid it's worse, much Worse, than just vested interests. the deeper u go, the worse it gets.. (& that's without the meds........ :sisi1:sisi1).......

18. Heraclitus

With a good enough imagination, you can weave any narrative you like.

The bloke who made that "century of the self" documentary is a good example.
    His documentaries are chock full of disjointed, vaguely related facts that are cobbled together and overlayed with a collage of stock footage and a dramatic soundtrack to seem coherent.

Some people's brains do this naturally.

19. SwordOfStCatherine

I don't know. Freemasonry and dark Occultism have been attractive to members of Ruling Elites. That isn't to say that I believe that those things can explain everything by any means at all, but all the same they are there. I do think that conspiracy theories often serve as a way of getting ordinary people off the hook of responsibility and also as a way of ignoring how economic forces play such a role in shaping our world though. Throwing out bath water is desirable as long as you don't break the baby's skull in the process.

As for him being profoundly schizophrenic, well there is a recording of me giving a conspiracy theory view as I saw it than of the Troubles in my squeaky Ulster voice to an English audience at eighteen which was REALLY crazy, but I wasn't schizophrenic at the time, and within six months of giving it I had realized just how crazy though not clinically so, I had been.

I will look at the videos you posted.

20. SwordOfStCatherine

Well a lot of the times people join them in order to be able to get cheap drinks at all hours away from the wife or the plebs, so or business contacts, and they have no notion of the preternatural dimension of Freemasonry which doesn't mean that it doesn't have any notion of them, they have joined themselves spiritually to something spiritual but not of the Holy Spirit. There is a dark occultist core to Freemasonry of that I have no doubt.

Una likes this.
  21. Una

well not my brain.. i wouldn't talk about it unless i'd found the evidence. We're all at various stages of realization, re. current events, who owns what, end goals. & many haven't even begun to look.