• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Wonderful Interview on Late Late with Jayo Sherlock - Immigrant

Heraclitus

Political Irish
I don't know. Freemasonry and dark Occultism have been attractive to members of Ruling Elites. That isn't to say that I believe that those things can explain everything by any means at all, but all the same they are there. I do think that conspiracy theories often serve as a way of getting ordinary people off the hook of responsibility and also as a way of ignoring how economic forces play such a role in shaping our world though. Throwing out bath water is desirable as long as you don't break the baby's skull in the process.

As for him being profoundly schizophrenic, well there is a recording of me giving a conspiracy theory view as I saw it than of the Troubles in my squeaky Ulster voice to an English audience at eighteen which was REALLY crazy, but I wasn't schizophrenic at the time, and within six months of giving it I had realized just how crazy though not clinically so, I had been.

I will at the videos you posted.
People are attracted to esoterica. The idea of possessing "special knowledge" has immense appeal.

Fraternal societies, like the Freemasons, probably owe their appeal to this fact.
When the novelty wears off, bored members probably stay on after realising the networking opportunities such organisations offer.

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Well a lot of the times people join them in order to be able to get cheap drinks at all hours away from the wife or the plebs, so or business contacts, and they have no notion of the preternatural dimension of Freemasonry which doesn't mean that it doesn't have any notion of them, they have joined themselves spiritually to something spiritual but not of the Holy Spirit. There is a dark occultist core to Freemasonry of that I have no doubt.

They will deny anything dark or occult. the lower levels, or 'beginners' have no idea they will be indoctrinated, & are encouraged to leave their own faith 'At the door'.....
...years of indoctrination, till they have u where they want you. or get u to do, or participate in something, u can be blackmailed with.

Last edited: