1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

World Jewish Congress Welcomes Invasion Of Europe

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The World Jewish Congress and the Central Council of Jews in Germany have issued a formal statement welcoming the nonwhite invasion of Germany, calling it the “right thing” and an “evolution towards an open society.”

At the same time, of course, both Jewish organizations back Israel, which has a Jews-only immigration policy and which checks potential immigrants to see if they have Jewish DNA.

It really is incredible that while the WJC supports Israel, a country that does not allow Jews to marry non-Jews, the WJC seeks to impose Multiculturalism on Europe.

http://whiteresister.com/index.php/...icial-german-jewry-welcome-non-white-invasion

2. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

4. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

Oy veyyy.... It's a win win situation for the synagogue of satan.

If us Irish finally cop-on that multi-culturalism = white genocide and the man behind the curtain is a hook nosed semite, well it's already too late.

Alan Shatter will be on a buisness class flight to Tel-Aviv clinking his champagne glass to the destruction of a 10,000 year old civilisation.

If we don't cop-on to our own genocide then job well done, Shatter will be clinking his champagne glass to the destruction of a 10,000 year old civilisation on a flight to Tel Aviv as Ireland (europe) descends into savagery.

5. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

The Jews have always historically preferred "Ishmael" to "Edom" however we are seeing increasingly a schism within Organized Jewry between those who see the Arabs/Islam as principally the enemy and those who Europeans/Christianity as that, hence you see things such as Breibart and Milo.

6. colm from clonmel

You are correct. Just shows how much we have fallen, waiting at the dining table, to see if the jew throws us a few crumbs (Breitbart, Donald Trump). Even then, you have enough whites willing to sacrifice their own people to virtue signal that they "are not racist"

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

[​IMG]

Una, FUN da MENTALIST and Dublin 4 like this.
  8. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

[​IMG]

Una likes this.
  9. colm from clonmel

The Jews have very, very, very long memories. With the destruction of the 2nd temple in 70AD the chronicler Flavius Josephus stated that the starving Jewish parents "ate their own children". This was repeated by the Jewish communist Trotsky who stated:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Flavius Josephus
    (37-100)

"But why dwell on the commonplace rubbish which the starving were driven to feed upon, giver that what I have to recount is an act unparalleled in the history of either the Greeks or the barbarians, and as horrible to relate as it is incredible to hear?"

[​IMG]

The Siege of Jerusalem, AD 70
    by Josephus

Jerusalem fell, after a siege, to a Roman army under Titus.
    Josephus was a Jew who had gone over to the Romans.

Throughout the city people were dying of hunger in large numbers, and enduring unspeakable sufferings. In every house the merest hint of food sparked violence, and close relatives fell to blows, snatching from one another the pitiful supports of life. No respect was paid even to the dying; the ruffians [anti-Roman zealots] searched them, in case they were concealing food somewhere in their clothes, or just pretending to be near death. Gaping with hunger, like mad dogs, lawless gangs went staggering and reeling through the streets, battering upon the doors like drunkards, and so bewildered that they broke into the same house two or three times in an hour. Need drove the starving to gnaw at anything. Refuse which even animals would reject was collected and turned into food. In the end they were eating belts and shoes, and the leather stripped off their shields. Tufts of withered grass were devoured, and sold in little bundles for four drachmas.

But why dwell on the commonplace rubbish which the starving were driven to feed upon, giver that what I have to recount is an act unparalleled in the history of either the Greeks or the barbarians, and as horrible to relate as it is incredible to hear? For my part I should gladly have omitted this tragedy, lest I should be suspected of monstrous fabrication. But there were many witnesses of it among my contemporaries; and besides, I should do poor service to my country if I were to suppress the agonies she went through.

Among the residents of the region beyond Jordan was a woman called Mary, daughter of Eleazar, of the village of Bethezuba (the name means "House of Hyssop"). She was well off, and of good family, and had fled to Jerusalem with her relatives, where she became involved with the siege. Most of the property she had packed up and brought with her from Peraea had been plundered by the tyrants [Simon and John, leaders of the Jewish war-effort], and the rest of her treasure, together with such foods as she had been able to procure, was being carried by their henchmen in their daily raids. In her bitter resentment the poor woman cursed and abused these extortioners, and this incensed them against her. However, no one put her to death either from exasperation or pity. She grew weary of trying to find food for her kinsfolk. In any case, it was by now impossible to get any, wherever you tried. Famine gnawed at her vitals, and the fire of rage was ever fiercer than famine.

So, driven by fury and want, she committed a crime against nature. Seizing her child, an infant at the breast, she cried, "My poor baby, why should I keep you alive in this world of war and famine? Even if we live till the Romans come, they will make slaves of us; and anyway, hunger will get us before slavery does; and the rebels are crueler than both. Come, be food for me, and an avenging fury to the rebels, and a tale of cold horror to the world to complete the monstrous agony of the Jews." With these words she killed her son, roasted the body, swallowed half of it, and stored the rest in a safe place. But the rebels were on her at once, smelling roasted meat, and threatening to kill her instantly if she did not produce it. She assured them she had saved them a share, and revealed the remains of her child. Seized with horror and stupefaction, they stood paralyzed at the sight.

But she said, "This is my own child, and my own handiwork. Eat, for I have eaten already. Do not show yourselves weaker than a woman, or more pitiful than a mother. But if you have pious scruples, and shrink away from human sacrifice, then what I have eaten can count as your share, and I will eat what is left as well." At that they slunk away, trembling, not daring to eat, although they were reluctant to yield even this food to the mother. The whole city soon rang with the abomination. When people heard of it, they shuddered, as though they had done it themselves.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  10. Scouse78

Scouse78 New Member

They want them in and then will be running off to Israel when the shit truly hits the fan.

11. Old School Nationalist

Old School Nationalist Member

As soon as I heard Milo describe himself as a Gay, Jewish, Catholic I knew he was full of crap. If Milo described himself as a Gay, Protestant, Jewish, Catholic, he'd still be 75% Jewish and a supporter of ethnic cleansing in Palestine. I bet he's for abortion, but against deranged SJW's who also want abortion. It's a cult of death. Homosexuality is merely a product of abortion. They're ghoulish death cults and they're birds of a feather.

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  12. SwordOfStCatherine

I think he is essentially a nihilist. The things that really freak me out about him was his obvious coolness with the sexual exploitation of young teens by older male homosexuals at parties where there was obviously drugs being consumed and also his boasting about really sadistic animal cruelty. How ethnically Jewish is he really? The whole Catholic thing from him was basically playing at a certain type of English "poshness". I do find it alarming the way that a lot of supposed "Conservatives" took to him.

13. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

phucking hell, is he real, im off to google that chap.

Una likes this.
  14. Old School Nationalist

Old School Nationalist Member

Being an English Conservative is really playing into the old Whigs of England. Poshness does not mean truth. Port Out Starboard Home is posh. It doesn't command respect however. That's the problem today. Bad ideas are being legislated to enforce compliance or tolerance. The wealthy in Ireland are pushing PC bad ideas. The poorest are still going to mass and rejecting those ideas. I know class when I see it.

15. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

The clowns on this thread so far think that the Jooz are the 'real problem'....:rolleyes:

Yes, because Jews are currently raping their way through Europe.:rolleyes:

It’s Jews who establish violent no-go zones in European cities, and it’s Jews who commit regular bloody massacres in the
    West.:rolleyes:

The clown's other hero, the butcher Assad, being the exact reason for this 'invasion'.:cool:

Mother Ireland, you're rearing them still!!!:smiley:

16. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

anglo, we are wide to kalergi and this lady here, deal with it

17. Anglophile

You are 'wide' to a nobody, few have ever heard of??:rolleyes:

18. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

few have ever heard of - thats the way they like it. but that is changing

19. Anglophile

Oooh conspiracy, eh??:rolleyes:

20. SwordOfStCatherine

A lot of based Jews see the Islamization of Europe as actually a good thing. Anyone who has looked into the Jewish Question knows that- and I mean looking at it properly rather than from conspiracy youtube videos. The thing is that Jews have massive amounts of socio-economic and political power while as the Muslims though more numerous have little real power.