1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

World Jewish Congress Welcomes Invasion Of Europe

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 18, 2016.

1. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

well it used to be, until it was brought out into the light.

2. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

What they called the Golden age of Jewish culture in Spain was the Jews living under Islamic ruled parts of Spain.
    The golden age of Jewish culture in Spain coincided with the Middle Ages in Europe, a period of Muslim rule throughout much of the Iberian Peninsula. During intermittent periods of time, Jews were generally accepted in society and Jewish religious, cultural, food, and economic life blossomed.

They got a lot of blame afterwards for colluding with the Moors and assisting them in taking over large Christian parts of Europe.

Maimonides - Wikipedia wrote the idiots guide to a lot of Jewish law
    Nonetheless, he was posthumously acknowledged as among the foremost rabbinical arbiters and philosophers in Jewish history, and his copious work comprises a cornerstone of Jewish scholarship. His fourteen-volume Mishneh Torah still carries significant canonical authority as a codification of Talmudic law.
    Aside from being revered by Jewish historians, Maimonides also figures very prominently in the history of Islamic and Arab sciences and is mentioned extensively in studies. Influenced by Al-Farabi, Avicenna, and his contemporary Averroes, he in his turn influenced other prominent Arab and Muslim philosophers and scientists. He became a prominent philosopher and polymath in both the Jewish and Islamic worlds.

Maimonides was another example of a prominent Jew living under Islamic rule, and his views on Islam vs Christianity seed a lot of the thinking on how Islam is irrelevant and Christianity bad in Jewish thinking from what ive read. Maimonides: Islam Good, Christianity Bad, Muslims Bad, Christians Good -- AllFaith.com

3. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Although you try to sound sophisticated you come across as Del boy attempting to speak French
    You have just tarted up an old Jewish stereotype and crudely presented it

Anglophile likes this.
  4. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

u sound like uncle arrrfurr trying to speak irish.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

The weird thing about prejudice against Jews is that instead of ascribing to us subhuman features, it ascribes to us superhuman features:

We are ascribed superhuman intelligence so that we are able to control the geopolitical forces in the world, we are ascribed such wealth that we are able to control the world bank.:D

Even one of our ancient rabbis is thought to have come back from the dead and died for the world's sins.

We're also said to have created every major political movement, at least by those opposing the political movement.
    The capitalists said communism was created by the Jews, and the communists said capitalism was created by the Jews.

Faux feminist leader, Linda Sarsour, says we should be barred from the feminist movement, but now The Supreme Leader of Iran says we created the feminist movement.

It's not well publicized --even though we control the press --that we are the number one victim of religious hate crimes in the US.
    But when we complain about it, we are told that we are responsible for it. We even control the antisemitism!:rolleyes:

You'd think with all of these superhuman powers, we wouldn't have so many people over the last couple thousand years who wanted to kill us.
    But maybe that's because they think we won't die. They already formed a religion over one of us that they thought couldn't.

Antisemitism is weird.:smiley:

- Orli Peter.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  6. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

CHUSTY

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  7. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Linda Sarsour is opposed to anti-Semitism, I don't know where he is getting that slander from.

Linda Sarsour: ‘We must all commit to dismantling anti-Semitism’ | +972 Magazine

Reform and Liberal Secular Jewish sources boast about the massive role of Jewesses in the Feminist movement;

Feminism | Jewish Women's Archive

Why Are There So Many Jewish Feminists?

And know I don't think that Mary Wollstonecraft was Jewish but than again I don't believe what the western media tells me about what Iranian leaders say because they have lied on this subject so often as a rule of thumb.

Yes anti-Semitism is often a very strange creature indeed, but only very rarely does it come close to the high weirdness that Zionism and Jewish supremacism are capable of.

8. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

She argued that Zionists can't be feminists as you, I'm sure, are well aware.
    Charlatans have been using the term Zionism to hide their anti Jew feelings. I don't know why they can't be straight and say it, it's so bleedin obvious.

9. SwordOfStCatherine

No I wasn't but Zionism does go strongly against stuff in Feminism.

Look your paranoia is your paranoia. Do you not think maybe your labelling anti-Semitism any criticism of what Zionist Jews get up to might well be spreading actual anti-Semitism? I have said before my feelings on the Jews are ambiguous. There are things I really love and respect about Jews in general and there are things I really hate.

10. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Your buddy the racist Tadhg liked your post
    I rarely use the term anti Semitic you guys hate Jews and use terms like Zionist or Semetic to avoid saying it outright
    Your hatred is irrational but I can see how you are influenced by centuries of anti Jew/Zionist/Semetic rhetoric.

It's ain't new, YOUR thinking ain't new, you're a sheep like the rest

11. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

ur incapable of any kind of self reflection or self criticism. everything is black and white in ur world. the irish on the other hand self reflect and self criticize and beat themselves up all the time. i like a lot of jews, especially this one here, in fact she is my favorite aul wan of all time.

12. SwordOfStCatherine

That is from a brilliant documentary made by an "Israeli" journalist about how based up Zionist Jews like the ADL obsesses about anti-Semitism, and besides being utterly paranoid about it use it for political means- what she is coming out with is typical of Theodor Herzl style pre-"Israel" Zionism. You should watch the whole documentary. It explains a lot of things.

13. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

will do later sword, cheers.

14. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You're exactly like the Troll
    Find things that fit in with your narrative and portray them as typical

15. SwordOfStCatherine

The documentary focuses around the ADL which has immense amounts of power. Also both you and roc_ would count as prime examples of what it portrays.

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  16. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Because spiteful people like you exist the ADL exists

17. SwordOfStCatherine

Spiteful? Look I'm from Ulster Prod Loyalist stock- I'm pretty sure that out there in the country there exists more dislike of the tribe that I come from than there does of Jews, but no one outside of one person has been spiteful towards me in my time in the South. Spiteful means you go out of your way to cause someone harm. I wouldn't go out of my to cause harm to someone just because they are Jewish, in fact as I said there is a lot of things I like about Jews so in very many situations I might even be particularly friendly towards someone if I discovered that they were Jewish. That said no way am I going to go along with the hymn book of the ADL and the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism and even less am I going to go along with megalomania of Zionism.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  18. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

At the start you lay out the foundations that prove you're not capable of being spiteful
    The you end up with a spiteful stereotypical rant.
    Your description of Jews as megalomaniac under the obvious veneer of Zionism is so old hat but very spiteful none the less.

19. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

new word - shiteful.

20. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

It's apt when applied to you Jew haters