• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Xmas Movies.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
Yes, Herzog was really good too - but I only liked the ones with Kinski in them. There was a marriage made in hell lol. I've seen Stalingrad but I wouldn't put it in the same league.
Kinski was an absolute lunatic. No wonder he always played crazies, because he wasn't really acting. I'm sure you've seen My Best Fiend, which is Herzog's take on the relationship. Here's a snippet:

Finished Symphony

Political Irish
No, you're actually spot on, FS. I recently watched a documentary which implicated the German B.K.A. and the C.I.A. in the assassination of Alfred Herrhausen, whose armored Mercedes was blown to kingdom come by the R.A.F. He was chairman of DeutscheBank and prior to his death, there had been rumblings that he had coordinated comprehensive debt restructuring/reduction with several third-world countries. When other German, British and American banks got wind of this, they worried they'd be browbeaten to follow suit. So they pressured the governments and their spook proxies to pull the trigger, so to speak.

It makes perfect sense, sadly.
Going even further down the rabbit hole. It's very interesting to say the least. I do take breaks from this material from time to time for the sake of my own sanity. This is what's important, not the rubbish Jones and his ilk blather on about fake moon landings, Obama's wife is really a man etc.

GodsDog

Political Irish
Wherever there is terrorism/insurgencies, organised crime, fishy business - the spooks are hanging around to be sure. Can it ever be said enough to the public? The whole thing is rotten to the core. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. Will we ever know the half of it? I'm going off topic from films but yeah, very murky business indeed.
Operation Gladio anyone?

GLADIO - Indymedia Ireland