• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

You want the truth? You cant handle the Truth! How our world is - Video

truthseeker

Donator
Political Irish
The Mother of ALL Conspiracy Videos

The video expressly details the fermentation of a Muslim war against Christians. It is part of their detailed plan from Pike and Wieshaupt all the way back in the day, when they planned all THREE world wars

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
That is a long video TS but it is easy listening. I am 10 minutes in. It is ideal for me as I will listen while walking.
It is great so far.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Does seem very interesting, I gazed the first few minutes, will have to settle down for a proper look tonight.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
After 5 miles and 1 hour and 26 minutes, it is an excellent presentation from 50 years ago, showing exactly the situation today. I will finish it later or maybe on tomorrows walk.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
The Mother of ALL Conspiracy Videos

The video expressly details the fermentation of a Muslim war against Christians. It is part of their detailed plan from Pike and Wieshaupt all the way back in the day, when they planned all THREE world wars
I don't believe it.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
He said the plan was for a 2nd WW if it was needed and then the war between muslims and christians to destroy and exhaust both. It details the fact that the negroes were to be promoted in sports and business to make it acceptable to begin intermarrying to produce a mongrol population.

It has been uncannily accurate and I have not finished it yet.

I suspect few will listen, but instead form the opinion that it is rubbish. That reaction is widespread among the dumbed down here

smurftool

Legend
Donator
Political Irish
I think ive heard about this recording before, its from the 60`s? Apparently everything he predicted has come true so far, and one of his final predictions was something to do with flooding Europe with Muslims to create a situation that would lead us to war.

Will have to find a good few hours to have a listen.

Anything revealing so far YD that we should be looking out for?

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
To be honest I didn't listen to all of it,it takes up too much data on my smartphone.I prefer a forum to be people post their views.I had a look at books and pamphlets about the illuminati and others ruling the world way back in the seventies.I still don't think that's true.I do think that rich people run the world but its not a secret.A minority of religious fanatics are dangerous nasty people who are deluded enough to believe they are God's chosen people,but most religious people are moderate and tolerant.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
I think ive heard about this recording before, its from the 60`s? Apparently everything he predicted has come true so far, and one of his final predictions was something to do with flooding Europe with Muslims to create a situation that would lead us to war.

Will have to find a good few hours to have a listen.

Anything revealing so far YD that we should be looking out for?

Take the above book written in 2 parts, in 1964 and a 2nd volumn 25 years later. There are others. The thing is, how could any, never mind all, so accurately predict the changes coming to society in the US. The answer is they couldn't unless of course it was part of a preset long term plan and they had discovered what the plan was.

For example. The speech describes how the races will interbreed to produce a population of mongrels, which of course is accepted as being far weaker than either parents, just a mongrel dog. In the 1960s there is no way a decent girl could bring home a black boyfriend, it was just outlandish. It was more than just the fact that he was black, it was a case of him not being ever able to supply a decent standard of living either to your daughter and the kids would really have no future.

So a way had to be introduced to make blacks more presentable economically. The only thing that a negro could be good at by and large was sports. But ever the best athletes were paid peanuts and going to a game was small money where a man could bring the kid at the drop of a hat.

The book details the plan. Instead of raising admission fees to get money to pay more to the players they did the opposite. The started to pay huge sums to the players which generated headlines, which generated hype and excitment. Therefore Joe Smo was not unhappy to pay more but eager to see these new stars. So sports was promoted until you see today that it is dominant in culture, especially in places like Boston. Here we have athletes who are basically stupid baboons and they are idols. Now it is perfectly acceptable to have your daughter date a black fellow, it is actually cool.

That is an astounding societal change which would be extremely hard to predict, unless you knew the plan.

The fact they knew the plan of course proves there is a plan, and it is no surprise at all.

Even knowing there is a plan, most will ignore that hard reality because they can't handle the ending of the plan. Those people are a lost cause.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
It is more than 1400 pages. It is assumed imo that you have a very high knowledge of history to begin with. In that case it is a decent read. However it does not lay out any great secret or plan than you might expect from surfing conspiracy sites. There is a page where it bolsters the conspiracy, more or less not passing much remarks on it, maybe assuming that the reader is well aware of it. The few sentences quoted every place are the entirety of it.

So it is a book for high level readers. but not some enlightening bible. I got it from the library, I did not buy it. I see it is on kindle for a tenner though.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
It is more than 1400 pages. It is assumed imo that you have a very high knowledge of history to begin with. In that case it is a decent read. However it does not lay out any great secret or plan than you might expect from surfing conspiracy sites. There is a page where it bolsters the conspiracy, more or less not passing much remarks on it, maybe assuming that the reader is well aware of it. The few sentences quoted every place are the entirety of it.

So it is a book for high level readers. but not some enlightening bible. I got it from the library, I did not buy it. I see it is on kindle for a tenner though.
Oh right thanks.