1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Zio-Ireland: Ireland’s Jewish population rises by 30%

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by mulligan, Oct 13, 2017.

1. mulligan

mulligan New

So 573 new Jews in the past 5 years. People are saying it's mostly temporary because of US multinationals in Dublin and this Jewish population is largely old here, most move to London, Israel etc. Let's hope that is the case and they don't start causing more issues.

Ireland’s Jewish population rises by almost 30%

2. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Whilst the Jewish numbers increase i bet its nowhere as big as the numbers of muslims now living here.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  3. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I would have no problem with Jewish people moving to Ireland . They are usually industrious and hard working and I think would add to the fabric of life here.
    As long as they don't interfere in our politics , especially foreign policy, they're very welcome here

4. OP
    mulligan

mulligan New

Fat chance of that happening.

It's funny you say that with the news this morning Shatter wants to expel Egyptian diplomats. They must have upset his precious Israel.

Tadhg Gaelach, maxflinn and kalipa44 like this.
  5. OP
    mulligan

mulligan New

One follows the other. I don't want either in this country. We have enough people who hate Catholics here already.

El Chaval. and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  6. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

"former weslyan" over on the other place claims that the Republic of Ireland is riddled with anti-Semitism but off-line the nearest thing to anti-Semitism I have found is SSPX types being suspicious of Jews. Personally I'm suspicious of certain types of Jews.

Tadhg Gaelach and mulligan like this.
  7. kalipa44

FW is a self hating Irishman and an Israel firster

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  8. kalipa44

It's not just Catholics it's all Christians

9. SwordOfStCatherine

He is from South Armagh, people of both tribes are utterly crazy there which is a shame because it is actually one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland, but having lived so long outside of Ulster he knows that it is not done to engage in Nordie tribal aggressiveness in polite society, so he lives out that part of his soul by focusing in on Palestine. That is what is going on there. There is definitely a sectarian undercurrent to his fantasies about rampant anti-Semitism in the South which is ironic given how roc_ has convinced himself that Irish Protestantism is a hot bed of anti-Semitism while the Catholic Church is okay.

Tadhg Gaelach, maxflinn and kalipa44 like this.
  10. Rent boy

Rent boy New Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  11. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Near enough- as a South Armagh now Southern Unionist masquerading as a Soft Nationalist, FW is a UK Loyal Zio-masonic hater of all things Irish who has swapped the UK for the EU...

An awful brute...

12. SwordOfStCatherine

While I giggle at the thought of roc_ imagining that a lot of Irish Protestant families before they pray the evening devotions in the BCP "Seig Heil" to a portrait of Hitler I do though hope his delusions have no knock real life effect in them, I'm not concerned about what people think of others but I am concerned about how they treat them, your thoughts are between you and God, your actions effect society as a whole. "Run to da Hills" (who I don't think was a sinful anti-Semite at all) and I are to "blame" for this fantasy of his. I talked to roc_ about how I was a raging anti-Semite in my teens and how I changed but I belonged to a small sub-set of Ulster Prods (the most famous of that sub-set was David McCalden who is hardly a household name, good luck in telling in the average Ulster Prod that they should be banned from eating meat products) and there were a lot of dramas in my home at the time which made me psycho than otherwise would have been.

Tadhg Gaelach and kalipa44 like this.
  13. SwordOfStCatherine

A lot of the time I suspect that his dislike of the DUP is out of snobbery and nothing more. You get a lot of people who are Upper Middle Class who are awful bigots but disdain the DUP out of snobbery and also you get decent working people who vote DUP because they are in their minds "our Party".

Tadhg Gaelach, kalipa44 and Dublin 4 like this.
  14. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

So when new people come here work hard but you are not allowed to be part of our society

Or is it just Jews?

15. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

A paltry number of Jews living here is hardly a problem is it?
    It's not as if they are all mad Zionists. Those nutters tend to move to the US or Israel.
    It's really fuck all. Hardly worth starting a thread over is it?

from the article:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  16. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I'm glad DO'B is not Jewish or they would be blamed for a lot.

17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

He went to Rathgar High with Shatter though & his Mother is a Northern Unionist.

18. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

I see it as similar to what i posted here about Argentina Interesting quote from Rabbi.
    or here about Aliyah Jews concerned about about multiculturalism being imported from America to Israel but in this case running from France or Sweden or UK in your older age, they are picking Ireland and not Israel.

Similar to all the billionaires buying up New Zealand, Americans Moving To New Zealand - Billionaires Buying Property In New Zealand APOCALYPSE WARNING: Billionaires buy up land in NEW ZEALAND as they look for safe haven
    and half the billionaires out there are Jewish.

Why is this jewess buying up property in west cork , having already had her jewish kids and divorced her husband, and having made her money off looting the british taxpayer and then shacked up with a black lad, she's coming here to live the life in west cork.
    She was on the late late show showing him off telling us she was buying up ireland.
    Edit, i remember that one now, had Martina Navratilova on as well, need to keep the gay agenda and anti russia propaganda going.

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  19. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Only if they follow the 'Torah'....
    Talmud Jews are a Cult.

kalipa44 likes this.
  20. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Perhaps they are expecting an 'event' to happen soon in Israel....

mulligan likes this.