1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Zio-Ireland: Ireland’s Jewish population rises by 30%

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by mulligan, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

He's clearly delusional. I suspect he has given himself brain damage with excessive alcohol abuse.

2. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Doesn't he have a point regarding negros being able to do certain jobs?

Kershaw likes this.
  3. Tadhg Gaelach

I'm not sure what kind of job he can do himself. He's a wreck of a man. Should really be on a disability pension - probably he is.

4. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

I do think this is correct. There is a base level at that is needed to be able to function in the society you have created.

Language barriers alone, let alone cultures etc.. can mean that the person immigrating needs to be better than the person they are replacing, otherwise you are spiraling towards a race to the bottom, and eventual collapse.
    Import enough third world peoples, and you will get a third world country,

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  5. Myles O'Reilly

Isn't it demonstrably true given that Africa was just jungle and desert before the Europeans came?

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Sure, but the mistake being made here is imagining that IQ tests are an objective test of intelligence. They aren't, and as you rightly said, they weren't designed to be.

maxflinn and The Potato Mystic like this.
  7. Tadhg Gaelach

That has nothing to do with IQ tests.

8. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Political Irish

You can tell the difference between Japan and Haiti by simple observation and cursory look at what type of society they have in each.

You don't need to rummage through "IQ charts" to figure that one out.

More critically it doesn't distinguish between mercenary and non-mercenary. It's kind of a redundant metric for our purposes.

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Tadhg Gaelach

I can't think of any job that doesn't have at least one black person doing it - can you?

10. Myles O'Reilly

Indeed but the correlation is clear. Africa was a very backward civilisation and IQ tests attest that blacks are borderline retarded.

Its as clear as day Sir.

11. Tadhg Gaelach

Of course you can, but the IQ ballsology gives stating the obvious an air of "science," though it be pseudo-science.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  12. Tadhg Gaelach

A chara, I wouldn't be throwing stones in your glass house there. Drunken old frauds like Richard Lynn were saying the same thing about the Irish for centuries.

13. Generation Snowflake

Ok but the issue is, what is that thing you evaluate that on then ?.

They at least have IQ tests, and the numbers are shit for sub saharan africa, and i agree with what previous posters here say about sub Saharan africans.
    I do not think in general they can function here at a level that you would ever even consider wanting to import them here.

I think its something like 80%~ of the african immigrants here are either non skilled or no classification can be assigned them. Its been a while since i looked at this, so dont quote me, but its bad.

14. Myles O'Reilly

And they were right to some extent. We must be open to self criticism.

Heraclitus likes this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

But again an error is being made here. You would like to have an objective measure of intelligence - but you know you don't have. So, you just pick up something that you know isn't an objective measure of intelligence, i.e. I.Q. tests, and you proceed to act "as if" they were.

maxflinn likes this.
  16. Tadhg Gaelach

No they weren't right to any extent at all. Quite the opposite.

17. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

There are constructive ways to raise your IQ such as practicing contemplative prayer which really teaches you how to concentrate, listening to older Classical Music such as Handel and Mozart, eating healthy vegetarian diet, etc. I remember reading as to how the Seventh Day Adventists Church leads the kids of their converts to sometimes greatly educational excel their parents because whatever else can be said against the SDA they do encourage behaviours that nurture intelligence.

18. Tadhg Gaelach

The only way to improve your IQ is by practicing doing IQ tests. It's as simple as that. And that fact alone shows that they aren't any kind of objective measure.

maxflinn likes this.
  19. Generation Snowflake

Well if there is nothing to evaluate them on, then how do you get the irish natives to see the light about importing half of africa, before its too late. At least you could tell a story around IQ.

20. Tadhg Gaelach

Well, there you have it. You're admitting that your trying to bastardize science for political ends. As far as I'm concerned, if you have to make up such pseudo-science to "prove" to the Irish that they shouldn't allow their country to be overrun with immigrants - then what you're actually proving is that the Irish are too stupid to live and should be exterminated by stronger blood.